GWF PhD Excellence Scholarships
The Global Water Futures (GWF) PhD Excellence Scholarship is an entrance scholarship that is offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research promise, have exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities, and at the time of application have not yet accepted or registered for a PhD program at University of Saskatchewan.
- Postdoc Opportunity - FORMBLOOM - Biogeochemistry of Bloom-Affected Lakes
- Post-Doc Opportunity in Northern Ecosystem Forecasting (UBC)
- Postdoctoral Scholars - Planetary Water Prediction - University of Saskatchewan (7 positions)
- Partnering with Beaver to Restore Stream Function and Adapt to Climate Change - Mountain Water Futures Project - University of Saskatchewan
- Convection-Permitting WRF Regional Climate Simulation - University of Saskatchewan
- M.A., M.Sc., or Ph.D.: Towards Saskatchewan Well Water Security: Knowledge and Tools for Human and Livestock Health - University of Saskatchewan (2 positions), McMaster University (1 position)
- Graduate Training Opportunities: FORMBLOOM - Biogeochemistry of Bloom-Affected Lakes
- Ph.D: Hydro-meteorology and and Forest Carbon Cycle - McMaster University
- PhD & MA positions in Ecosystems Services and Agricultural Drainage in the Prairies - University of Guelph
- PhD Students: Computational Hydrology - University of Saskatchewan (4 positions)
- PhD: Hydrogeology and hydrochemistry - University of Saskatchewan
- PhD: Estimation of snow water equivalent from airborne Ku and L-band SAR - TTSW Project - University of Waterloo
- PhD: Convection-Permitting WRF Regional Climate Simulation - University of Saskatchewan
- PhD: Changing Agro-Climate Conditions - University of Saskatchewan
- PhD: Citizen and community observations of snow - Waterloo-Wilfrid Laurier Universities
- PhD: Spatial decision support under uncertainty - Waterloo-Wilfrid Laurier Universities
- PhD: Mobile spacial decision-support tools for enhancing local adaptation - Waterloo-Wilfrid Laurier Universities
- MSc & PhD: Metal Mobility in Permafrost and Organic-Carbon-Rich Landscapes - Wilfrid Laurier University
- PhD: Lake Impacts and Responses - Lake Futures Project - University of Waterloo
Please note that positions posted with GWF are located at all affiliated institutions (find location in job title).
For more information on affiliated institutions, facilities and cities, please visit here.
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org