Books, Book Chapters, Edited volume
- Aziz, T. and Van Cappellen, P. (2020). Valuation of Ontario’s Ecosystem Services and Relevance for Decision-making, in: Ontario: Economic, Political and Social Issues. [Submitted]
- Lindenschmidt, K. E. (2020). River Ice Processes and Ice Flood Forecasting: A Guide for Practitioners and Students. Springer. ISBN 978-3-030-28679-8, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-28679-8
Model Code, Data Publication, Research Reports, Briefs, Government Publication, and other forms of Grey Literature
- Pi, K. Liu, J. & Van Cappellen, P., (2020). A DNA-based biosensor for aqueous Mercury (II), https://doi.org/10.20383/101.0220
- Pomeroy, J., Merrill, S., DeBeer, C., Adapa, P., Phare, M.A., Overduin, N., Miltenberger, M., Mass, T., Pentland, R., Brandes, O.M., & Sandford, R.W. (November 2019). Water Security for Canadians. Canadian Water Security Initiative.
- Pomeroy, J.W., & DeBeer, C. (August 2019). Second Annual Open Science Meeting of the Global Water Futures RHP, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 15- 17 May 2019. In Global Energy and Water Exchanges (GEWEX) News. 29(3): 10-12
- Pomeroy, J., DeBeer, C., Adapa, P., & Merrill, S. (March 2019). How Canada can solve its emerging water crisis. In The Conversation, National Post and Royal Society of Canada
- Wiebe, Andrew J.; Menkveld, Paul G.; Hillier, Cailin E.; Mesec, Emilie; Rudolph, David L. (2019). Meteorological and hydrological data from the Alder Creek Watershed, Grand River Basin, Ontario. https://doi.org/10.20383/101.0178
Graduate and Undergraduate Theses
- Beiraghdar, P. (2019). Developing an Integrated Water Management Model for Simulating the River-Reservoir System Operated by Manitoba Hydro, M.Sc. thesis, University of Manitoba.
- Kim, S. J. (2020). Climate Change Impact Analysis on Hydropower Operations in the Lower Nelson River Basin, M.Sc. thesis, University of Manitoba.
- Marsh, (2019). Multi-Scale Modelling of Cold Regions Hydrology, Doctoral dissertation, University of Saskatchewan.
- Shah, S.M.A. (2019). Integrated water resources management in a transboundary river basin: model development and sensitivity analysis, M.Sc. thesis, University of Saskatchewan.
- Sheikholeslami, R. (2019). Developing Efficient Strategies for Global Sensitivity Analysis of Complex Environmental Systems Models, Doctoral dissertation, University of Saskatchewan.
- Yassin, F. (2019) Towards improved hydrologic land surface modelling: enhanced model identification and integration of water management, Doctoral dissertation, University of Saskatchewan.
- Zhibang Lv, (2019). Data assimilation for cold regions hydrological modelling in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Doctoral dissertation, University of Saskatchewan.